my life through a photo a day

11.20.2010

Cinematically Theatrically Filled



I slept in (much needed after that Harry Potter thing-a-ma-jig). After waking I dashed to my school to help Alishia out
with a school project. She has to make a movie for one of her classes. I was a secondary character, but I got there
early enough to watch a good portion of the filming–she's so talented. After finishing the takes for the day I received
a text message from my Mom wondering when she was going to see me tonight. It had completely slipped my mind
that I was going to a play with her and Nikki that night at my old High School. The Musical was tremendous (can I just
say that the music in musicals can strike an internal chord that makes my body go numb at times; it's a little hard to
explain, so we'll keep it at that). We went back to my parents house after the play to load up on groceries from my
loving mother. When we exited the play it was snowing like a mad man; I was trippin' balls I was so stoked. That all
went away though when we hit point of the mountain, for the snow turned to rain. SLC county always gets better precipitation.

P.S. Did you notice what my ticket was sitting on top of? If you guessed an amazon box… you are correct (fantastic job at recognizing
secondary graphics; you're almost a graphic designer)! I picked up my battery while I was in Sandy. Thanks Mom and Dad, you are da best!


No comments:

Post a Comment

missed a photo?

followers