my life through a photo a day

11.18.2010

6 Hour Rabid Fans



Remember how I mentioned how awesome Visiting Teachers are? Well Nikki's are pretty terrific as well. She got
free midnight showing tickets of Harry Potter 7 Part 1 from her Teacher, Liz. I wasn't planning on seeing it until
redbox, but hey, free tickets. We arrived at Scera theatre around 10PM to get good seats, and we did. Lots of people
dressed up creating a photo taking frenzy. I'll admit I joined in when I saw someone had dressed up like a hippogriff.
At one point during the two hour wait people started chanting 'duel' and the crowd parted, there stood a dressed
up Harry Potter and a dressed up Draco Malfoy facing eachother with their wands. Seriously people? And then
they actually dueled, alas it only lasted 1.5 seconds, because they realized their wands don't actually work. Let's just
say if there is a midnight showing of a movie that makes people crazy, I will not be going. Next time, I want to watch it
for a dollar in the comfort of my own home with subtitles on (due to all the screaming happening during the movie and
the girl behind us asking her friend every five seconds 'Why are they doing that?' I missed a good portion of the movie).


No comments:

Post a Comment

missed a photo?

followers