my life through a photo a day

11.19.2010

Sketchy Chairs



It's that time of the year when everyone is asking about school. When I say that my largest stress is my Senior
Studio class, everyone and their dog wants to know what it is about. I can't say because if you already know going
into it what it is then you are most likely to A. not come to my show and B. not get the same experience if you already
knew what it was about. Every Friday I have my Senior Studio class… 9AM–1PM, ugh right? Anyways, this morning
I got very excited because I am actually coming along nicely. I just need to get some major things done in the coming
weeks. So as a present from me to you–here is a small glimpse into my BFA sketchbook. It's not much… have fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

missed a photo?

followers