my life through a photo a day

6.27.2010

The Namibianite



This t'would be my cousin and smashingly talented roommate Alishia. I am staying up super late with her tonight
(as in not going to bed), because I will be taking her and all her camera bags/luggage at 6AM to her brother's
house. Why, might you ask? Well, this little lucky duck is going to Namibia… as in Africa with her brother, as well as
a few other selected students from UVU and a couple of Professors. They will be going to restore the country's
archives for the whole month of July. And what will Alishia be doing you ask? She will be taking pictures of them doing
it…yeah, taking pictures in Africa for four weeks and getting school credit for it. BAM. She is THAT awesome! I am
going to miss her to pieces, but nothing can top Africa. Unless you owned a pet elephant… that could be a close 2nd.


1 comment:

  1. So, I don't have facebook till tomorrow but I am dying to talk to you guys. I need connection to friends/family. As much as I love hanging out with boys all the time I need real conversation. Anyways, you would be so jealous of me. These pictures are turning out awesome! LOVE YOU!! tell everyone I say hello...and you should email me so and we can talk that way(nikki too)

    ReplyDelete

missed a photo?

followers