my life through a photo a day

6.04.2010

Ooooh Saaaaandy



(please sing the title as if you were stuck in a grease sing a long show).

I was pointed out by Alishia a couple of days ago that I haven't taken a picture of my Sandy home. Well, America,
here is my Sandy home in all it's glory. My dear father built this baby from the ground up back in '84 when my sister
Sara was just a wee babe. My Dad is the master carpenter and my Mom is always changing stuff up. I think we've
remodeled each room at least once. She has magnificent taste and loves staying busy by updating. Her decorating
has benefited me quite well: I know how to put up and remove wallpaper, install and rip out carpet, install and rip out
wood flooring and tile, tear down and build walls, paint ceilings, walls and moldings. I am a master… thank you Sensai
Mom. And yes, we own all those cars, along with all the ones in the garage. (the green one is for sale; anyone lookin'
for a sweet avocado Buick?)


1 comment:

  1. Your dad built it? Awesome sauce. Our dads should be friends.

    ReplyDelete

missed a photo?

followers