my life through a photo a day

12.13.2010

Stained Nails

I originally had a picture of my permanently stained nails from printmaking, but decided that this photo would be oh so
very much more interesting. I woke up today around 8AM, knowing that my printmaking final was looming hardcore
over my head. The break to Ephram was terrific, but I knew I had a long stretch ahead. I arrived onto campus 
around 10AM. I worked the crap out of this copperplate in the morning. I then went to my photography final and got
some lunch. I then returned to crapping this plate. Definitely the bane of my existence. I was on campus until 6AM,
went home to shower and then came back for my printmaking final. All in all, I am so pleased with the outcome. I
even broke some rules and used some brown ink instead of black. I love it so much more; this plate is a great 
companion to my other plate as well. I owe so many people my first born child for all the help in pointers and company
I had. And it's only Monday? Oh, this week is going to be super fun, I can feel it in my pancreas. Bring it on Mister
Tuesday. (Can you even tell what the subject matter is? Oh, well if you can't… it's over).

1 comment:

  1. Love it!

    Wait... you were on campus from 10 AM to 6 AM THE NEXT MORNING?

    ReplyDelete

missed a photo?

followers