my life through a photo a day

12.11.2010

Ephram Greetings

Well, I guessed correctly… in the printmaking lab, again, for a very long time today. Only this day I couldn't stay until
2AM, like last night. I had a previous engagement with my dear little sister Aubrey. I left my school around 11PM; got
to Provo and packed up my car, leaving around 12AM for Ephram to visit my soon-to-be old sister. After making the
drive, I finally made it (Chester looks like a nice place to live, only because of the name; I drive much slower on the 
open road when I am the only one on it). Right as I arrived, Aubrey had to go run an errand of some sort. While she
was away I snooped around her house and found this pretty little lady. A Christmas card from her neighbors two 
doors down. I LOVE that they have Lord Voldemort on their Christmas card. Apparently Aubrey's photo is hidden in
the card … can you see her? So, happy holidays from me, Aubrey and these random people from her fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

missed a photo?

followers