my life through a photo a day

12.12.2010

Dear Baby Sister,

You truly are the fairest of them all, (all the baby sisters I have, that is). Your smile brightens up every room of 
whatever abode you are vacating. Your laugh is my favorite when you whip out your lisp (double hilarity when you
have a stuffy nose, like today). I look up to you as if you were the scraper of the heavens (and that's not because
you are .5 inches taller than me). You will pain all boys heart's wherever you may venture. I am blessed to have such
a younger example in my life. I hope your birthday is more than just a regular day. You are surrounded by the best 
kind of people (and that was not just geared towards me, muhahaha). I love you so much and I cannot wait to see 
where your life takes you. You are destined to do amazing things and I hope your last year as a teenager isn't too
immature. I cannot wait to spend the break with you as well as our amazingly maternal older sisters, their comedic
husbands and their heart wrenchingly adorable children.


'I luh you'… humbly yours, brooke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

missed a photo?

followers