my life through a photo a day

12.04.2010

Feetless Portraits

From sun up to sun down I took pictures of shoes. Oh, how I adore shoesAlthough, this was an assignment–for my
digital photography class we are making a poster for our final with a theme of our choice. My choice: shoes; quick,
easy and they are the perfect subjects. I sent out a message to some of my dear peeps to help me out with the 
cause. First of all because I own only converse and flats (I wanted a good variety) and second of all, this gave me a 
legit deadline. I must say, my friends has some pretty remarkable shoes. I have to have twenty different photos for 
my poster… thus twenty photo shoots today, all with some very lovely subjects. These flats belong to my super 
hipster friend Dani. Thanks to all who helped out with the shoe cause. Speaking of causes, tonight I went to a Toy Ball
that Oliver threw. All the proceeds went to Shriner's children's hospital. There was a silent action, live band, smacksy
treats, a virgin bar, dancing, picture with Santa and Mrs. Clause (much like his networking party, only this one had 
tons of Christmas lights). The entrance fee was a toy to put under the tree. How great… tremendous Saturday, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment

missed a photo?

followers