my life through a photo a day

12.05.2010

Americanizing Christmas

Last year I was invited to attend a gingerbread making occasion at Nikki's parent's house with all of her siblings in
December. I guess I was good, because I was invited back this year. Last year Nikki and I made the house from UP.
It wasn't that tremendous; we had tootsie pops coming out of the chimney for the balloons and we even made a 
Kevin to put on the roof with a little candy stash next to him. The rest of the house looked nothing like the house from
UP, but those were the key elements that made it that house. Well, this year we decided to get a little more ambitious, 
can you tell what it is? We made this up on the fly, no prepping before. Also, the Christmas devotional was, to put it
perfectly, heavenly. I am so pumped for Christmas. I am also pumped to see my far away siblings this season. Yeet!

2 comments:

missed a photo?

followers