my life through a photo a day

12.06.2010

Booking Skittles

The UVU AIGA chapter had their Christmas party tonight; we had a book exchange at the Student Alumni Center 
(which is actually a pretty souped up swanky place). UVU Dining Services catered and we actually had more than 
just the regular six (three of those are Bill's wife and adorable little kids) of us show up. Five more showed up along 
the way. What a terrific turn out and I got the most wonderful design book out of it. See that fat shiny one on the top?
Yeah, thanks to Sydney (for she is the one who brought it) I am the proud owner of it. I love books; I'm slowly building
my design library, as you can see–slowly but surely. Also, FHE + the skittles game equals total mayhem. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

missed a photo?

followers