my life through a photo a day

6.29.2010

Comfy Questras



Today was a very lovely day. I went to the temple, I took a drive through the canyon, I went to Ross with my peeps,
I made homemade pizza with said peeps and I got to watch a smidgen of 'Invictus'. To elaborate a bit: I went to Ross
with Moroni, Nikki, Leah and Aubrie. Not really looking for cleats, but I've been meaning to get some, seeing how the
World Cup has turned me into this soccer fanatic that I cannot control. Yeah, yeah, I know… all those who know me
are thinking 'Brooke, play soccer?' (insert uncontrollable laughing here). But for serious guys, I'm going to do this!
My Questra Adidas cleats have been broken in, along with my FC PORTO socks and I am ready to rock this thing,
just as soon as I get back from Seattle. Which I leave for on Thursday… GAH! I am ultimately stoked for it, are you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

missed a photo?

followers