my life through a photo a day

6.30.2010

Two More To Add



Two more things to add to my list of favorite things: The World Cup (obviously) and road trips. All day today I
prepared for my long awaited and long overdue road trip with my dashing school friend, Sydney. I will be sacrificing
one for the other though, seeing how we will be arriving back in Utah the day of the World Cup final… but there is
always 2014. That's right kids, I will be gone a total of eleven days. I am having the ultimate anxiety attack of
excitement right now. The plan is to leave in the morning for Washington. We will be camping for five days. We then
shall drive into Seattle for two days. After Seattle, we will stay in Vancouver for three days and drive into see Portland
one of the days. Once that is done, we will drive ten hours to Reno along the coast and finish out our adventure there.

*After this post we are officially halfway people. Can you believe it? Halfway through my goal of 365 photos. Thanks for sticking around.


No comments:

Post a Comment

missed a photo?

followers