my life through a photo a day

3.18.2010

Have You Met The MET?



My friend Sydney checking herself out multiple times in this amazing piece found at the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
This was one of my many favorites.

other highlights of the day: seeing Egyptian relics, an exhibit on the history of musical instruments, eating watermelon for lunch, eating
at Blue Ribbon Sushi, having a local tell me I didn't look at all like a tourist, attending the Upright Citizens Brigade comedy club, eating at
Famous Ray's pizza and finding out I got into the BFA program at my school.


5 comments:

  1. Wohoo!
    That IS a compliment for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. first of all congrats on getting into the program. and the other important thing is: you ate at RAY'S PIZZA?! How was it? Was it worth it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a bunch dear sister.
    And yes, Ray's Pizza = pure goodness

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey that's me! it would have been funny to add the illegal shark picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's only one photo a day Sydney…
    plus then they would come after me. I like my legs

    ReplyDelete

missed a photo?

followers