my life through a photo a day

12.14.2010

Geoffrey Green Chair

I anxiously awaited the ending of my printmaking critique so that I could cruise home to the loving embrace of my bed 
wanting to sleep the day away (unfortunately more finals await me… two to be exact). After a much needed too long 
nap, I woke up with the intent of going back to school to work on more final stuff, that is, until I was kidnapped by 
pirates, and by pirates I mean Moroni and David. We got some grub and then they graciously obliged to running 
some errands with me. First on the list, my beloved D.I. I haven't given this place enough attention; I found the most
glorious chair that I wanted to have in my possession ever so badly. Unfortunately, it was a little pricey and more
importantly it would not have fit in Moroni's car. (I was shopping for a chair though; It's for my BFA project next 
semester. It's going to be so kosher). Oh, well… maybe he'll still be there when I come back over the break. (Our
apartment is in dire need of furniture in our apartment. We only own three chairs: one is injured, one is uncomfy and
the other scares people away). Hold out for me Geoffrey… we will be together one day, I just know it. 

1 comment:

  1. That would be an AMAZING chair. You must obtain it!

    Also, your font hurts my eyes. We're not all 20/20, you know. ;)

    ReplyDelete

missed a photo?

followers