my life through a photo a day

11.30.2010

One Hundred And Thirteen

Remember that one day? Well it certainly paid off, for I got into the publication, Touchstones (a journal featuring art
and literature), at my school. I actually found out back in October that I got in. Tonight was the opening reception for
the publication; I had plum forgot about it until I got to school. I didn't really want to go, but I wanted my free book. I
was oh so very glad that I went though, because my dear friend Michael Spurrier was there. I haven't seen him since
last December. It was great to catch up. So there you have it, page 113. I guess my trip to Cali paid off in more ways
than one. Being published… CHECK. Being published for graphic design… not so CHECK. I'll get there, I promise.


1 comment:

missed a photo?

followers