my life through a photo a day

12.01.2010

Up Goes The Wall

I have had a pile of things to hang up sitting next to my desk for two months now. I couldn't take it anymore, and I
was in dire need of a homework break. So I put up my infamous 'wall'. I am not a huge fan of it this time, but at least
now the pile isn't staring me in the face every time I sit down to do my homework. As well as having some inspiration
to look at in this white washed underground home. There are a few additions and I'm missing some. Notice one of my
printmaking projects is up there along with my free letter pressed poster from that tattoo event I attended last month.
I always have a space left after I finish. I think I'll make something over the break to post above our mirror. (The 'wall'
is currently hanging above my dresser in the room that Nikki and I sleep in). Now what to hang in the living room?


No comments:

Post a Comment

missed a photo?

followers