my life through a photo a day

5.06.2010

It's All The Same But Different



Now that I have been to a half week of summer school and I survived the Spring semester (I just got my grades this
week), I feel like I can breath again. So, today I spent just chillaxin' and finally doing things that I haven't been able to
do: empty out my trunk (that's right I am still not all the way moved in), write in my sketchbook (I hit page 100 today…
yay!) all that has happened the passed two months NOT relating to school and napping. Oh naps, how I have missed
you so, especially next to this lovely window with the cool summer breeze. Also, I was able to get some stuff up on
these bare walls. The space is a bit more limited to the last but better than nothing. I still need to find something for
that little hole in the corner… hmm… any ideas?


No comments:

Post a Comment

missed a photo?

followers