my life through a photo a day

5.07.2010

French Braided…



As of late I have realized there a many things that I don't really know how to do. French braiding is definitely on the
list. I never really liked it as a kid; I thought it looked too old fashioned. Then as I got older french braiding became
such a fad that I loved. Yet, I've found it's a bit of a toughy to learn, especially on yourself. So tonight when my little
sister asked me to do a fishtail braid on her, I obliged, thinking it would be much easier than french braiding. As she
walked me through the steps of a fishtail I realized just how painful the braid looked. I decided to master the task and
try and french braid… and this is how it turned out… not too shabby, eh?

(it starts up right before her bangs on the crown of her head, then braids down behind her ear, then along her neck and then finishes in a
side braid over her shoulder)


2 comments:

  1. Will you teach me how to French braid??

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bet, although, I am not at all that sure either how to do the normal kind.
    But I do love it, don't you?

    ReplyDelete

missed a photo?

followers