my life through a photo a day

10.28.2010

Masking Tats



This was us at the end result of today… boy we sure had a busy one. We went to class this morning until about 3PM.
We then went to Sydney's for her to pick out what to wear tonight, ate lunch, ran to the costume shop, went back to
school. After lectures we scrambled up to Salt Lake City (with some minor detours; West Temple is mucho freaky
the more south you go) for this bad boy of an AIGA event–I got the most beautiful poster out of it. After that party we
drove to Lindon, picked up my dress from Angie, went to my cousin's house to change and then attended the coolest
masquerade ball I've ever been to (make that the only one). We were going for drama… it's a shame you can't see
our masks very well in this. We had limited time and limited people to take the photo (zero). Let the Halloween festivities begin!

Note: My New York show came down today. Thanks to all who witnessed and helped out. Now you don't have to hear about it anymore… yay.


1 comment:

missed a photo?

followers