my life through a photo a day

12.02.2010

You Can Do It

Finals are upon me again. I'm sorry that you must listen to my murmuring of the endless hours that design projects
consume of me in the last weeks of each semester. I have a list of about 50 or so things that I need to accomplish,
ideally by December 10th. Oh my 'ugh'-ness. As the time gets closer, I'm panicking a bit; I know I can get everything
done, I always do. It's just that I only have one semester left; I wish I could cram in three more semesters of good
studio classes. I fear that the first three years of college were a waste. Is it bad that I don't really remember anything
from my general ed classes? I feel like I am just getting to the good part of a movie on T.V. When everything is about
to be revealed and the storm of the century hits, knocking out the power grid of the entire earth. And I will never know
the what happens in the end. Thus is life, eh? So, in an effort to calm my anxieties, I drew an inspirational message
on my toaster strudel. Alas, once I came back from grabbing my camera, the message melted, oh bother.


No comments:

Post a Comment

missed a photo?

followers