my life through a photo a day

11.23.2010

Green Fake Blizzards



Supposed to be the biggest thing since velcro… a white out blizzard, here in Utah? No way. We barely had enough
snow for the Olympics. But no no no, the TV said so, therefore we shall shut down schools and stores for this mere
inch of snow; it's pretty comedic really. Of course there will be bad snow up North… it's the North for pete's sake.
Here in Provo though, I beg to differ. Just in case the weather man was right on the nose for the first time in a while,
Alishia, Nikki and I had a fantastic girls night complete with pizza, chick flick, apple crisp, nail painting and internet clip
sharing. Blizzard my eye–sadly only at Dairy Queen. I still have yet to use my heavy duty snow boots… hello mountains.


No comments:

Post a Comment

missed a photo?

followers