my life through a photo a day

10.02.2010

Primping Platypus



Conference was absolute awesomeness. In between sessions, Nikki, Alishia, Aubrey and I painted our nails. Aubrey
has thee coolest colors. My favorite color is this one… does it not remind you of Perry the Platypus from Phineas and
Ferb (in the top five best things Disney Channel has every produced)? Best part: Aubrey is letting me keep this color.
I know this post may seem a bit girly to you, but nail polish is really the only extra 'primping' I do, and even then, I do
it myself; none of this going to pay to get my nails done. Doesn't this photo take you back to this post? Back then I
was only three months into this blog, now I only have three months left… crazy cakes, eh? Are you sad? or ecstatic?

The mess of black and white on my thumb was my attempt to make a Perry the Platypus eye; one on each thumb. But it wasn't drying
fast enough and ended up smearing everywhere. By then I was done with the idea. One day I'll get it… one day, you just wait and see.


No comments:

Post a Comment

missed a photo?

followers