my life through a photo a day

3.11.2010

Favorite Number: 3



The number of…

The number of…
days until I leave for New York!
The number of… amazing events I'm going to miss while in New York.
The number of… hours I slept in today (much needed).
The number of… oranges I ate today.
The number of… projects I have to finish before I leave for New York.
The number of… wonderful/beautiful/amazingly talented sisters I have.
The number of… adorable nieces and nephews I have.
The number of… semesters I have left until I graduate.
The number of… totally awesome roommates I have.
The number of… months I've had this blog.


4 comments:

  1. number of events is far higher than 3 my dear cousin

    ReplyDelete
  2. no… pie day, kyle's wedding and st. patricks day. The rest will happen again when I get back (FHE, Institute etc.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever. ^_^ Bring me a souvenir!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really really wanted to post a comment mentioning that "WHOA, LOOK. There are 3 comments! How perfect is that?!" But then I realized that if I did so, I would be throwing off your 3 groove.

    Looks like I did it anyway.

    ReplyDelete

missed a photo?

followers