my life through a photo a day

10.01.2010

New York Up


Remember how while in New York, for the first couple of days everything seemed to be going just a tad bit off
(delayed flights, lost luggage, uncomfortable nights)? Well, I guess it would only be fair to assume that when it came
time to hang our New York Show that the 'off-ness' would follow us back to Utah and six months later. See, this
morning we were scheduled to hang our show on the fifth floor of the UVU library. Once I got to school, I received
word that there was a gas leak scare in the library and they evacuated it and all the surrounding buildings. Cut to
two hours later, and we were finally able to start hanging the show. It took forever; my pieces took the longest to
hang. Go figure since there were seven of them and they were 3D. A good chunk of my day was spent in that library.
Hooray, my little sister is in town from Snow and staying with me for the weekend. Happy Conference eve everyone.

The show will be up starting tomorrow and will run all the way until the twenty-eighth of October. If you're in town, I strongly suggest to
take a look. There are some magnificently talented people at that school. That mixed with the inspiration of NYC, you can't miss it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

missed a photo?

followers