my life through a photo a day

3.23.2010

Major NYC Withdrawls



I am missing this city so much! Nothing spectacular happened today. I just worked for a billion hours on my magazine
layout. But I was talking with a fellow NYC trip friend (Luke) at school yesterday; we both came to the conclusion
that coming back to Utah from NYC is a bit of a downer. Don't get me wrong, I love my friends and family, not to
mention the mountains (for navigation's sake), but I feel like I left home to come back here. Sad day.

*This was taken on top of the Empire State Building at dusk on my fourth day there


2 comments:

  1. I really like how you put that Brooke "I feel like I left home to come back here."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you… I try to reach a "One poetic liner"
    a month quota. March… CHECK

    ReplyDelete

missed a photo?

followers