my life through a photo a day

10.08.2010

TGIF My Friends



Today was significantly better than the rest of the week, by far. I ended the night chilling with these lovely ladies.
Megan and Stephanie: my ultimate friends. I've known Stephanie since first grade and known Megan since seventh
grade. They are terrific, for Megan is my hairstylist and always has a boy story to tell. Stephanie is an amazingly
smart past roommate that always made me feel like my homework was the coolest thing in the world. I love chatting
and hanging out with them… they always catch me up on the latest chick flicks; I don't watch too many here in Provo.
Makes me realize I need to see these girlies more often: fo sho' shorty. We plan to hang out next week during fall break.


No comments:

Post a Comment

missed a photo?

followers