my life through a photo a day

6.15.2010

Subliminal Message



Tonight I drove up to Sandy for a much needed break with my 'Hillcrest' buds. Kyle and Becca decided to last
minutely throw together a barbeque in Becca's backyard. It was super windy, but that didn't stop us (Becca, Kyle,
Jessalyn, Andreas, Justin, Tolman,Stephanie, Barrow, Charlie, Jordan, Megan, Mandy and I) from having good
times. Kyle brought a 24 pack of pepsi as his contribution. He ended up leaving it there and I decided to take it off of
Becca's hands and bring it here to Provo to share. When I got home (pretty late) I was feeling a bit discouraged, for
summer school finals are next week and I don't feel at all prepared. Then I looked at the box and saw this… good job
Kyle, I don't know how, but you got it right, I WILL 'Do Good', my very goodest…

Random side note: as Charlie and I were leaving my parents house (we carpooled), she suddenly squealed and jumped out of the
car. There was a hamster scurrying up the sidewalk, slowly but surely. She really wanted my Dad to take it inside, I just laughed.
A hamster would never make it in the Duncan household. I wonder what my Dad ended up doing with it… 'hmm I also wonder'.

ONE MONTH UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY! WOOTNESS


1 comment:

  1. SAVE THE HAMSTER!

    What DID he do with it???

    ReplyDelete

missed a photo?

followers