my life through a photo a day

10.07.2010

We're So Small…



While driving towards the UVU library, enroute my 'road rage-less' way to school, I pulled off to the side of the road at
the site of the sunset tonight. I immediately grabbed my camera and snapped away while the sun and clouds posed
for me. You can never capture it the way you see it, because it's always changing. I felt so small compared to these
cosmic 'after rain' clouds. It doesn't matter how many papers or logos or crazy life problems you may have; when
you are staring at the magnitude of God's creations, all your worries melt away. Too bad you can't bottle it, eh?


2 comments:

  1. This is one of your best blog pictures. Very nice. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right? The spur of the moment ones tend to be that way.

    ReplyDelete

missed a photo?

followers