my life through a photo a day

10.06.2010

I've Got The Blues



Not really though, just the blues for the color blue. After class tonight, Alishia and I went out on a hunt for the perfect
subject matter… the sun had come out, the rain had stopped and all the colors were so vivid from the rainfall. This
lovely vintage boat was parked on the side of a building. I fell in love right away (must've been the old vinyl); lately I've
been very drawn to the color blue, especially when paired with gray. I was working on a logo for most of the day and
my color pallet was just that. I also revisited my website today and there it was: blue and gray. I still love green and
I've succumbed to orange, but I believe blue is taking over my creative color pallet. I think I need to find a new color.


2 comments:

  1. Your website is sweet! Steve and I totally loved your pics. Especially the one of Charlie and Jordan! Wow! I am impressed. I totally wish I was at the UVU lib right now so I could check out your exhibit up close. You are awesome. The end.

    Would you ever want to do a project where you, let's say, made a simple vector silhouette of a salt lake temple and/or washington DC temple or a temple spire with Moroni on top? One that could possibly be turned into a vinyl project to put on a decorative plate for a Relief Society craft? Hypothetically speaking, of course!
    (Seriously, I don't know if that would be way too hard or annoying for you to do that. Call me and we'll talk)

    ReplyDelete

missed a photo?

followers