my life through a photo a day

10.05.2010

Comedic Relief… S.O.S.



I realize I've posted a few comics on here… but this one is real. Today was a bit of a rough patch, school deadlines
eating at me, life just in general making me second guess myself. But there is one thing that can't get me down…
comedy. It's awesome. Sometimes you just have to laugh til you cry or cry til you laugh. Another thing that ultimately
lifts my spirits… hanging out with my buds and pals. If homework weren't the priority, I'd be all over chillin' and talking
it up with all the people that make me laugh and smile til my cheeks hurt. True story: two summers ago when all my
friends got home from their missions, there were so many reunions of old friends that I went so overboard on smiling
that my cheeks would start to cramp up from smiling and Nikki would have to use her mad Massage Therapy skills to
make them go away. So… tomorrow is another day and these problems will be gone next week. Bring it on life!


No comments:

Post a Comment

missed a photo?

followers