my life through a photo a day

6.20.2010

Happy F-Day



I love that this comic says Happy F-day. I know they are referring to Father's day, but it definitely could go the other
way as an expletive. Not that I swear or anything, and I hate the the F-bomb, but I feel as if this phrase could
definitely go that way on this day. For I fear my homework is laughing in my face and saying to me sarcastically
'Happy F-day', as in 'good luck getting all the load of coding you have to accomplish by the morning'. But enough
about my lack of efficiency… This day is about Dads and how completely awesome they are! My dad is the greatest,
this comic says it all… oh Happy Day Father and I'm sorry that I couldn't see you this day because my homework
has consumed my life. Good thing we're allowed to appreciate our Dads all year long and not just on the day the
world says we should.

Please note: I love my Dad very much and I in no way meant this post to be more about the expletive than me wishing my Dad a happy
day. It's been a long day and I am not entirely completely comprehending things.


No comments:

Post a Comment

missed a photo?

followers