my life through a photo a day

5.29.2010

I'm Salivating…



…literally. Last night my Dad was helping me blow up a basketball for me to take back to Provo and I spotted this
pretty little number behind me and gasped. My Dad then told me that my Aunt Karen (his sister) gave this to him
right before her and her husband left on their mission to Peru. It works perfectly, all it needs is a ribbon. I am so
excited: wouldn't this be the coolest thing for a vintage photo shoot… engagements session even. I finished my
sketchbook today and I may be getting a bit of a modern do tonight from Megan.


2 comments:

  1. Even though you didn't come see me tonight for your new modern do...I feel very cool being mentioned in your blog. :) You'll for sure have to come and see me when you're home next week! And last night was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we still plan on this Friday?
    I would like that very much; I could bring Stephanie along.

    ReplyDelete

missed a photo?

followers