my life through a photo a day

5.26.2010

Número Tres



As of today I have exactly seven pages left in my third sketchbook. I am really excited because this has definitely
been my least favorite sketchbook. It is brown through and through and it doesn't make me want to sketch at all. I
have enjoyed it though, even if it is mostly just filled with class notes. I usually fill my sketchbooks with dreams I've
had, crazy things that have happened to me and (being the Graphic Design nerd that I am) glue ins of things that are
designed very well and things that are horribly designed. I'm hoping I can finish it this weekend and get into the crisp
new one my Mom bought me a while back. It is a black covered one with white pages. Goodbye number three!


No comments:

Post a Comment

missed a photo?

followers