my life through a photo a day

5.27.2010

Blu And Orange Night



This is by far the easiest and yummiest recipe that I have ever tried. It has been a local favorite with my Moon F3
boys. So much so that they (usually Bradford) bring it up every time I see them, 'When are you going to make
Orange Chicken for us?'. So a couple of weeks ago we set a date for tonight: I would make the orange chicken and
they would let me watch The Dark Knight Blu-Ray on their Blu-Ray player. Although, tonight I tried something new: I
put peas in with the chicken and sauce… the peas soaked up all the sauce so they were very 'punch in the face' sort
of peas; they were still good, I'll probably just put them on the side next time though. And of course, The Dark Knight
was amazing to the max!

[recipe: dice 1 lb. chicken; mix the above ingredients in a bowl; slightly brown chicken; pour sauce in skillet, bring to boil;
reduce heat and simmer until caramelized; serve over rice with peas on the side… ha ha.]



No comments:

Post a Comment

missed a photo?

followers