my life through a photo a day

5.25.2010

Reminiscing As Of Late



One of the stipulations for going to New York with the school was that all the students would have to put on a show in
the fall conveying their experiences that they had there. This is because UVU was given a huge donation to the
department for the trip and this is their way of saying thank you (of course having the students do it; I think a great
big thank you card would suffice, no?). So for my project, I am using plexiglass to sandwich everything from each
day (tickets, programs, receipts, shopping bags, etc) on one side and then a journal entry page on the other side of
everything that happened that day. Cool eh?

[note: my cards still aren't working. So, Alishia, the amazing person she is, is letting me borrow one of her cards. I had to retake the
photos I had on my other cards, luckily they were all things that were re-shootable.]


No comments:

Post a Comment

missed a photo?

followers