my life through a photo a day

5.30.2010

Feelin' The Love



This my friends is my very own homemade cardboard chair. I made it back in Fall of 2008 for my 3D design class.
The only requirements were that it had to support yourself and you could only use cardboard and glue. It thought it
was a pretty sweet chair, until in my last apartment it would just pile up with stuff and was pushed into the corner.
Everyone always asked it it was a desk (?). Then when I moved to my most recent place of residence it has gotten
more compliments than a morbidly obese hog at the state fair. Today, Nikki's family came over for dinner and it
received many a compliments. I feel proud of it again… no that is not a desk, that's a chair!


2 comments:

  1. its a great concept, but highly uncomfortable in the long run when sitting on it. 3 out of 5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess my new ward just has a higher tolerance for uncomfortable things then,
    becuase they usually pick it over the couch.

    ReplyDelete

missed a photo?

followers