my life through a photo a day

10.09.2010

Spectator Sport



Today, my parents, my grandparents from Clearfield, my great Aunt Karen and my grandparents from Pleasant
Grove came down and met Nikki and I in Orem for some good old Sizzler steak eating. After, the whole entourage
made their way to the UVU library to check out the hottest display on the block. (Last night my friend Lynne and her
boyfriend took a look at it after they attended a play at UVU–way more publicity than I ever thought it would get).
They were all so great to make the trek down here; it is my Dad's birthday as well today. Happy Birthday dear
Father. Also, Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World is by far the greatest of the greatest movies made of all time and that is that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

missed a photo?

followers