my life through a photo a day

11.24.2010

Popcorn Tossing



Today I stayed inside as long as possible… it was terribly frigid. Until, of course a friends asked if I wanted to dine out
which led to more friends tagging along. After playing some wicked rockband following dinner, Nikki and I made the trek
to Alishia's for some frothy hot cocoa and of course air popped popcorn. They are so good at getting all that butter
mixed in. After an hour or so at Alishia's, we left her be to get to bed and made another walk to F3 to watch 30 Rock
(one of the most splendid shows). Happy Thanksgiving eve everyone. I am thankful for terrific friends, a superb
family, an occasionally warm house and hats, gloves, scarves, boots, coats and anything else that'll keep out the cold.


No comments:

Post a Comment

missed a photo?

followers