my life through a photo a day

11.10.2010

Mint Cocoa Mustache



After coming off such a 'blah' day yesterday, my day started out very lame (even though I dreamt vividly
of someone
I've never met). In the morning I mulled over the stinky thought of having to completely start over on my James Victore
poster (we received feedback from him yesterday; this poster will be the bane of my existence). As I mulled, I did my
daily routine of blog binging (reading all the blogs I follow). In doing so I found out that my most favorite band's lead
singer went solo and has an album out. Of course, I bought it; his voice is like mint chocolate. Much like the hot cocoa
I drank tonight after watching Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, again. I love watching movies again and hot cocoa solves all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

missed a photo?

followers