my life through a photo a day

10.19.2010

VICTORY/VICTORE



Remember when I went to New York? (Of course you do, how could I let you forget?) Well one of the days we visited
the most magnificent designer: Sir James Victore. Never heard of him? Well 'puh-shaw'… let me educate you: he only
uses design in its purest form. He hates when design is used to make socks look good; he uses it to make a
statement and cause a stir about current issues. His work is very raw and his style is so great (not cute). Well, bless
my starts when I found out that he is coming to my school for a lecture series and student workshops in January.
Want to know the real heart attacker of all this? My Graphic Design II class was chosen to all design posters to
promote his coming that will be distributed to all other schools and associations that will be interested. This is a
brainstorming activity we did in class to get a feel for everything 'James'. This poster will be in my portfolio forever–tear.


No comments:

Post a Comment

missed a photo?

followers