my life through a photo a day

9.13.2010

Two Hundred Down



And two hundred to go. For my Graphic Design II class we are working on two different logos. For the first logo we
had to do two hundred logos that are due tomorrow and for the second logo we have to do two hundred more that
are due on Thursday. Oh my blah. It's a great exercise but sometimes it can definitely fry the brain. My first logo
(pictured above) is a hypothetical company that I made up that takes old dresses that people donate to them (much
like the D.I.), takes them apart and completely reconstructs them into modern dresses to sell. I named the company
Kyanna Collection. I sure wish there was a real store like that: inspiration for the company, my beloved Project Runway.


No comments:

Post a Comment

missed a photo?

followers