my life through a photo a day

8.06.2010

Golden Fog



The Golden Gate Bridge was so terrifically eerie today. The upwelling created such a fantastic mood, I probably
would have enjoyed it more if it hadn't been so butt freezing. I would have walked the entire thing, if it weren't for the
previous sentence. My Mom, however, ran the bridge, up and back. What a lady… good-bye San Francisco.

other highlights: saying good-bye to the Cramer Clan; going to Pier 39; seeing Alcatraz; eating sour dough soup bowls at Boudin; eating
a bucket of doughnuts from Trishi's mini doughnuts; hearing my Mother's story of her encounter with a former Oakland Raider's player;
watching a caricature artist at work; shopping for souvenirs; riding down Lombard Street; bundling up just for a bridge; getting into Lake
Tahoe late into the night.


No comments:

Post a Comment

missed a photo?

followers