my life through a photo a day

12.08.2010

Semi-Day Off

After experiencing a well expected emotional day yesterday, I decided to treat myself to a bit of school-less time.
That is before having to go back to school and chain myself there until 11PM, as I intend to do every night this week.
I woke up and worked out. I got some things done that have been constantly pushed to the bottom of all my to do 
listsDid a bit of pampering as well as trimming my bangs. I actually never do that; bangs are the biggest thing to 
mess up. Seeing how they are the first thing people really notice, unless you have blue hair of course. I am always
deathly afraid of messing it up and creating a mountain range cut out with my bangs. My bangs are a toughy: I have
a cowlick on the right side, causing that hair to dry shorter. All in all, I think I did a pretty not-too-shabby job. Of 
course over the break I will have a professional touch it up; you should always go to a professional if you want it done right.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with finals, and your fringe is smokin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an amazing job on your bang trim. I will check them of course. :) I'm excited to hang out over your break!

    ReplyDelete

missed a photo?

followers