my life through a photo a day

12.27.2010

Paradise Day

Last night we got to see the kids before the went to bed, played games with the Cramers and then went to bed after a
long day of driving. Today we ate breakfast, played more games went to In N Out burger (a Cramer/Duncan tradition) 
and then went to the neighboring park. We played bocci ball and then Cody took us onto the playground that
was dinosaur themed. We left around 6PM and got into Sandy around 1AM.  There was some pretty horrendous fog
from St. George all the way home, but we made it. I feel so lucky to have seen both of my out of state sisters and 
their families. I don't know where I'd be without them, cheesy, but true. I sure am going to miss having the chil'ens around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

missed a photo?

followers