my life through a photo a day

12.21.2010

Business Party

After doing many a chores in preparation for Christmas, I showered. Showered in anticipation for a business card 
consultation from non other than Charlie Holmberg. She is going to a couple of conventions in the near future to 
get her book publishing groove on. And you cannot possibly go to a convention without a business card because all
those agents need ways to remember you. I told her she better remember me when she is famous. I would like to
keep her business card a surprise, but let's just say it has to do with pink and glasses (I may or may not have just
given it all away, oh well). After the business stuff was done we played a good ol' round of Mario Party 7. As pathetic
as it was, we lost to the computer (Princess Peach) that we had set to 'weak'. We must be getting old, or rusty, whichever.

1 comment:

  1. :D :D :D

    I want to see you again before you head back! (But with the Holidays I don't know how possible it is... do you go back to school on Monday?)

    ReplyDelete

missed a photo?

followers