my life through a photo a day

10.12.2010

Subtly Scary



Remember when Halloween was the second biggest holiday that you decorated your house for? I sure do. We had
this Frankenstien head that would sing when you walked by, a dancing snoopy dressed as a skeleton, tons of candle
figurines. Halloween also has parties, pumpkins and dressing up. Dressing up was my favorite part. Although, I
remember having repeat costumes some of those years: a princess five or six times, cat woman three times, a witch
for all the years in between. These are our Halloween decorations this year: Bethany bought them. Nikki and I have
the most spectacular costume lined up; I skyped with my niece and nephew today… they have the coolest costumes
by far. Cody is being Harry Potter and Kylee is going to be Hedwig. I can't wait to see them. This day was oh so very
fantastic; it ended on a bit of a somber note. Fall break starts tomorrow instead of Thursday–here I come homework.


No comments:

Post a Comment

missed a photo?

followers