my life through a photo a day

10.15.2010

Pie Conversion



Tonight, I had pie… after Inception of course (I cannot get over how great that movie is). The most magnificent pie. I
think that I've been converted to pie–not that I never liked it, but it was definitely on the bottom on my list of favorite
desserts. Nobody does it like Marie Callender's though; this pie is their Kahlua Cream Cheese pie, oh yum. Earlier
today I found out that Charlie is super ill. So after getting pie we dashed over to their apartment to take her a hilarious
card and give Jordan some of this delectable pie. Then, Sam and Jordan played Halo while Charlie told me of her
awful week. Get better soon Charles! I wish she had been in the mood for pie… I'm sure that would have solved everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment

missed a photo?

followers