my life through a photo a day

10.16.2010

Fork Dragons



I finally saw Imagine Dragons… in concert… tonight. I first saw them as a battle of the bands finalist (there were
three) opening for Kelly Clarkson last fall. It was love at first note; I've been following them ever since. They don't
come to Utah very often (they're from Vegas, so that's where they always play) so when I heard they were coming to
Fork Fest (a free night of local bands jamming out) I about collapsed with delight. Nikki, David and I made the trek to
American Fork and listened to that heavenly voice of lead singer, Dan Reynolds (pictured above). Loved this night.


3 comments:

  1. Brooke, I totally met this kid! He served in Nebraska with Brad, and I met him at the missionary reunion! Ha ha so glad you got to hear them play, I've still never heard them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah. I remember back when I first heard about them, Brad had asked me how I knew them because he knew the lead singer.
    AGH they are so good kayla. That is SO cool that you met him–jealous much?

    ReplyDelete

missed a photo?

followers