my life through a photo a day

9.28.2010

Neon Laughs



This is what I wore today… my super neon sweatshirt that I got this day in California and my electric blue converse.
I was feeling pretty snazzy; I had critiques today in all of my classes and had plum forgot about it until I arrived to said
classes. I forgot how much fine art critiques can lift your spirits (printmaking). They actually really loved my print, go
figure. I also forgot how much graphic design critiques can lift your spirits when you have uber confidence in your
designs. I think it had to do with all the neon… it's my confidence armor; I stand out… above the crowd. While walking
to institue I ran into an old dear friend of mine; brought back good memories. I had home teaching tonight… entirely
splendid. Then on the way out to go on our nightly walk, we ran into Porter, who was bringing us a house warming
gift. Dear me, first one of the season. We then jogged to his house for juice, nuts and side splitting laugh attacks–hard core.


1 comment:

missed a photo?

followers